MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Usegroup Legend Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Alright so I already have it set up and all but I was wondering if there was a way for me to remove the brackets "[usergroupnamehere]" that are around the group names and put something else between the group names instead.

Does anyone know how I can do this?
Animal24 Wrote:Alright so I already have it set up and all but I was wondering if there was a way for me to remove the brackets "[usergroupnamehere]" that are around the group names and put something else between the group names instead.

Does anyone know how I can do this?

Open the plugin file and look for ::

$usertitles .= "[".$usergroup."] ";

Change to your needs, Save and reupload.
And yet once again........THANK YOU for your help! Smile Worked great! Smile
How can I center it?
KiLLMasTer Wrote:How can I center it?

Open the "usergroup_legend" template should be under "Global Templates" and search for

<tr><td class="trow1">{$usertitles}</td></tr>

Change into ::

<tr><td class="trow1" align="center">{$usertitles}</td></tr>
Got it thanks.....

Ok i got it Centered

How do I change the order of this. Like put Admin 1st?

[Unregistered / Not Logged In] [Registered] [Super Moderators] [Admin] [Awaiting Activation] [Moderators] [Banned]

and take out

[Unregistered / Not Logged In], [Awaiting Activation]
KiLLMasTer Wrote:and take out

[Unregistered / Not Logged In], [Awaiting Activation]

Put 1,5 into the "Groups to not show" Setting.

For the ordening i don't have a solution right away =P
LeX- Wrote:Put 1,5 into the "Groups to not show" Setting.

For the ordening i don't have a solution right away =P

rgr that thax...
I have the same "problem". Ordering is usefull only with Team View. Any ideas to make Usergroup Legend to do that on forum index (without hiding any of group)?
There used to be a thread that gave the instructions on how to alphabetize the list, but I can't even find that!
Pages: 1 2 3