MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't Delete Threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2015-10-21, 04:37 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]It wont work if you run rocketloader, and so no point me checking further until you turn it off.

I already said that it is off.

(2015-10-21, 04:37 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]It wont work if you run rocketloader, and so no point me checking further until you turn it off.
I also get this error:
Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again.
Thank you Smile That is a MyBB 1.6 theme and is using prototype.js and so conflicts with your jquery code and the templates are calling the wrong js..... I advise using a MyBB 1.8 theme.
(2015-10-21, 05:32 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Smile That is a MyBB 1.6 theme and is using prototype.js and so conflicts with your jquery code and the templates are calling the wrong js..... I advise using a MyBB 1.8 theme.

That's the thing though.
I am using this theme: http://community.mybb.com/thread-159280.html which is a 1.8 one as the OP claims.

PS:When I first used the theme I was able to delete threads.
Ok, please can you post the contents of your headerinclude?

Hmm, so you are no longer loading prototype (which it was yesterday as I am NOT blind) but I see you have a profile design plugin from 2013 that DOES use prototype. You need to use 1.8 plugins, especially where there is javascript involved.
Pages: 1 2