MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Grestull 1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Grestull 1.0 Theme. Nice grey/sliver look to it Here is a few screenshots. RELEASED! If anything pops in your head that you want in it let me know!

Template Style
:Nice updated theme fresh style.
For forum types: Any; Changes can be done easily without this download but this is quicker and pre-made.
Files to upload: 5 files.
Supported Browsers: All Browsers mybb supports.
Release Date: 5/4/07

[CLICK ON ANY IMAGE TO ENLARGE]

[[attachment=5974]
Here is a hint of the looks Wink.
[attachment=5975]
[attachment=5976]
New color for hovering over the toolbar in the posting editor.
[attachment=5977]
Rate thread moved!
I customized the rate thread to make it more visible. I moved it to the top!
[CLICK TO ENLARGE IMAGE!]
[attachment=5997]
[attachment=5996]

[CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO DOWNLOAD!]
Click Here to Download!
Looking good so far indeed.., curious if the code and quote sections will be scrollable?

I find that this Scrollable Codes and Quotes helps to get a theme to auto clear up space for users while viewing forum threads.
Yup, They are designed to scroll if allot of text is used.
I customized the rate thread to make it more visible. I moved it to the top! I also added it to the bottom!
[CLICK TO ENLARGE IMAGE!]
[attachment=5994]
What do you think now?
Looking good
I am Eagerly Waiting 4 This Theme , rcpalace , when r u releasing it ?
In a few more days. Glad you like it Smile
Ok It has been released! Live demo here: http://rc-palace.com Please do note that most of the images you see at the live demo won't be included with this theme. The Grestul 1.0 theme comes with all the looks but not the icons nor the smilies.

Download it in the first post.
Enjoy!
thanks for this..
I am unable to find the Download link..
No problem. Yes I understand the download link was never created. My OS has crashed but now running again. Visit the first post and it should be available for download.
I hope you like it and remember to leave your comments/suggestions for the future version 1.1 I am making custom graphics only for Grestul and that should be released soon.
Enjoy!
Pages: 1 2