MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Form Creator/Manager [PAID]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am seeking a Form creator/Manager for a MyBB board that basically accomplishes most of what LiquidPro's one does for XenForo. I have a large form that I would like to use for a very popular part of my website. I'm not talented enough with xThreads to manually create it, so I think a plugin for form management is a better solution.

This plugin I mainly would like the ability to do the following:
  • Create a form
  • Add input fields
  • Add textarea
  • Add dropdowns
  • Add a select box
  • Rearrange/order the form fields/questions
  • Output syntax that I can edit. 
  • Create new thread/post at X forum or thread. 
  • PM X account.
  • Be able to create a new thread/etc in a private forum that members can't access
  • Redirect to a "form thank you submitted page" and option to go to new post/thread

The main part is the output syntax. So if the form has a field called name I would like to be able to put {name} in the syntax to create my own code. 
[b]Name:[/b] {name}
[b]Rating:[/b] [img]http://mysite.com/ratings/{ratingOne}-{ratingTwo}-{ratingThree}.jpg[/img]

The form doesn't have to be the prettiest, matching Post a new thread would be fantastic. The main fact is I want to be able to completely control the syntax order of the actual BBCode that gets posted in a new thread/post or sent in a PM. 

Can you do this? Please give me a price. Thanks!