MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My members and I cannot login to the forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
immafreedom.eu is the forum.

So, whenever I try to login or register, it says I have successfully logged in & stuff, however, when it redirects back to the index page, I am not logged in and it still shows the "Login" and the "Create an Account" buttons.

Same on the admin panel, however, whenever I login to the admin panel, only the index page works, if I press anywhere else, it will ask me to login again but it won't accept my credentials (like it reloads the page itself).

Any ideas?
The same thing is happening to me! it's frustrating I cannot fix it Sad
(2015-10-23, 10:50 AM)Firstgen Wrote: [ -> ]The same thing is happening to me! it's frustrating I cannot fix it Sad
If you happen to find out what is going on, please tell me.
Did your site go down at all with a mysql error or 403 error?
(2015-10-23, 10:56 AM)Firstgen Wrote: [ -> ]Did your site go down at all with a mysql error or 403 error?

Uhm, no, I didn't notice anything like that.
It was working perfectly until 2 days ago.
Yeah mine too..
(2015-10-23, 11:04 AM)Firstgen Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah mine too..
I've fixed it.
What I did is just changed the cookie settings to the domain through FTP.
While your forum has a copyright notice there is no backlink to mybb.com.

Hello there,

The forum you have posted does not have the minimum "Powered by MyBB" notice we require for technical support here. In order for us to give you further support, please add the following code to the footer template of your forum:

Admin CP --> Templates & Style --> *expand your template set* --> Footer Templates --> footer