MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I create a brand new default theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On my bootstrap forum I cannot get the showthread inline moderation to work. When i create a new forum on a new test database, inline moderation works with the bootstrap headerinclude. So with this in mind, if i create a default template set and theme on my bootstrap forum the inline moderation should work, right? but i can't see it working. How do I create a default template set and theme that restores everything back to the original state?

(2015-10-23, 03:50 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]On my bootstrap forum I cannot get the showthread inline moderation to work. When i create a new forum on a new test database, inline moderation works with the bootstrap headerinclude. So with this in mind, if i create a default template set and theme on my bootstrap forum the inline moderation should work, right? but i can't see it working. How do I create a default template set and theme that restores everything back to the original state?

When I export my bootstrap theme, and import it into the test forum, the functionality works  Confused

(2015-10-23, 03:50 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]On my bootstrap forum I cannot get the showthread inline moderation to work. When i create a new forum on a new test database, inline moderation works with the bootstrap headerinclude. So with this in mind, if i create a default template set and theme on my bootstrap forum the inline moderation should work, right? but i can't see it working. How do I create a default template set and theme that restores everything back to the original state?

When I export my bootstrap theme, and import it into the test forum, the functionality works  Confused

Problem resolved! Had a bunch of quirky things wrong like above, and the quick edit button on posts not working. Did a restore onto a fresh database and imported my theme in.
yeah its funny i think the cache system is working and there is NO way to refresh the cache properly, did you try to recache the default theme?

anyways, if you are using myBB pro, send me a link, my localhost is buggy, i need help to see why the responsive embedding isnt working in it
How do you recache? No I am not using any off the shelf theme, I have completed bootstrapping MyBB and everything is working well, only one or two things left on the to do list.
share i thanks Toungue