MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: gomobile plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
will global inherit all the chnages that i made in mybb or i have to do it again in
It doesn't inherit the changes you've made on your main theme as they are separate themes.
(2015-10-23, 08:00 PM)Ben C Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't inherit the changes you've made on your main theme as they are separate themes.

but gomobile is not switching back to main version plss help
The gomobile is only default on mobiles obviously, if you don't want this default for mobiles anymore just disable the plugin you installed.
(2015-10-24, 01:37 PM)Ben C Wrote: [ -> ]The gomobile is only default on mobiles obviously, if you don't want this default for mobiles anymore just disable the plugin you installed.

no u didnt get me , iam saying that its opening in mobile as a mobile version but when i open in desktop and click on switch version so that i see main version in desktop and mobile version in mobile but its not happening 
infact its just for me as iam the admin
If you edit your account and under account options you can change the theme back to the desktop version for your account.
(2015-10-24, 02:49 PM)Ben C Wrote: [ -> ]If you edit your account and under account options you can change the theme back to the desktop version for your account.

see this image iam clicking on switch to main version but its not happening it is stuck in mobile version
If you do what I described above you will switch.
(2015-10-24, 03:46 PM)Ben C Wrote: [ -> ]If you do what I described above you will switch.

how to edit it can you specify the steps
edit your account in either acp or usercp
account options
change the theme back to the desktop version
Pages: 1 2