MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Portal Announcement List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm wondering if there is a way to display the list of Portal Announcements on the Portal in the same way as the Latest Threads Module only in a separate module.
I am busy testing this out at the moment

http://mods.mybb.com/view/sidebox
That's a nice plugin Ashley, but it depends on the portal being turned on and can be a bit of a pain to implement to your templates.
Basically what I am looking for is a plugin or code modification that will fetch the List of Portal Announcements like the Latest Threads module and display them on the portal.

Could the Sidebox plugin do that? I don't want to hardcode something because I have no idea how to do that as my knowledge in that area is fairly limited.
Not sure what you mean by portal announcements, but the sidebox plugin uses the portal page code to list those boxes on the index, forumdisplay, and threadlist pages
Merek, do you mean you want to change the appearance of the portal announcements so it looks like the latest threads? If so, edit the portal announcement templates in the portal group.

If you mess it up its not a big deal as you can always revert the template back to default.