MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: default theme selector
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

When users log in with a mobile loads correctly the gomobile theme but if they go after to log in with a PC, it loads also the mobile version and not the desktop version. To fix this they have to go member control panel, set options, style forum selector: predefened. Then loads correctly the desktop version or mobile version depending if try to log in with mobile or PC. The problem is that too many users dont know they have to do that in options.

I wonder if tehere is a way to select as default the predefined style.

I did domething similiar when tried to select by default the method theme subscription when new user is reghistering, just addind the line selected=select in the registrarion template.

The problem is that on theme selection templates i cant see the option 1 option 2 etc to add this line.

How could i fix it?

Thank you very mucha!!!
Check this tutorial i made http://community.mybb.com/thread-185238.html

next time when posting link to a site like yours add a +18 to it
hello thanks for answer. ok next time i will add +18

The thread you linked doesnt solve my problem.

My problem is that users that log in on my forum with a PC after logged in with mobile, the mobile version loads in the PC.
yes thats what the post thread addresses, i use gomobile on my forum but no matter howmany times a user logs in with mobile, the mobile theme doesnt show on desktop.

go to themes>your mobile theme>allowed user groups>Select administrator only you will see the mobile theme, but gomobile plugin can change to it even without it being allowed
hello already did it but still mobile theme loads on PC if before this, the user has looged with a mobile..
On the theme page click options on your desktop theme then Force on users
YES! it works fine now

Thank you very much!!!