MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need MyBB 1.8 Custom Theme [Paying]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, myself and a buddy need a custom mybb 1.8 theme making. Sadly I can't like you to the forum as we've not even purchased the hosting or domain yet, we're just getting everything ready.

I've never requested a custom theme before so I have no idea what info you need so feel free to ask if I miss anything.

BG - Dark (black, dark gray, any dark color, w.e works best.)
Secondary Color - Dark Green (Everybody seems to use blue so we're trying to switch it up a little.) 

My buddy loves this theme: << snip - hacking >> so if somebody could make their own spin on this, that would be awesome. We like how the forums are to the left and on the right there is info boxes on the right. 

Integrated plugins: It would be cool if we could have a color changer so users could change the secondary color between dark red, dark green, dark blue, purple, and other colors maybe? - This is not a must have, it would just be a nice addition. 

Hit me up with some previous work and a rough price and we'll discuss it further. Thanks!
Closed at user request. Link snipped for content.