MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to choose hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I use a spanish hosting which has a small free plan and a few nice ones that are P2H, maybe is a nice way to start (At least the few P2H hostings that I test works beautifully).

Cheers.
Yeah some P2H forums are really great and some of them are active from years also there is some trusted free hosting providers who provides free hosting with real cPanel and softaculous without post also the uptime is really good some of them are SixServe.com(shared), freevps.us(post2host VPS hosting), etc.
I have a P2H forum too, if anyone interested you can click my website on my profile.
Undoubtedly gigarank is also in the industry from so long and also provides shared and VPS hosting just for posts.
Hosting Companies that I know, love and trust.
1) GoDaddy
2) HostGator
(2015-12-27, 07:48 AM)thebrettblair Wrote: [ -> ]1) GoDaddy

Hosting with a domain registrar is asking for trouble.
(2015-12-27, 07:52 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]Hosting with a domain registrar is asking for trouble.

Quoted for truth.
(2015-12-27, 07:48 AM)thebrettblair Wrote: [ -> ]2) HostGator

EIG brands, i can suggest you to stay away EIG brands, EIG is worst host in the world they owned many low quailty webhosting companies like arvixe and much more.
(2015-12-26, 01:56 PM)Dark-Power-Invader Wrote: [ -> ]Hostinger- Crappy webhost in the world choose a host that is stable and have positive reputation among developer forums like WHT or LET.
Digitalocean- I am sure who uses DO before he probably like to out from it DCs also their prices are too high i would like to suggest OVH instead of DO

Very smart user here, Digital Ocean really expensive compared to other providers
Pages: 1 2