MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What is the "Find Updated Templates" ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This whole question is confounding me, as well. I've just upgraded and things are wonky here and there. Like when we try to type a smiley in the middle of a sentence, as soon as we finish the smiley, make a space and then type the next letter, the smiley get re-typed to look something like this: ::lol: t the where that should have looked like :lol: at the

Our rich text editor hasn't worked well for a long time. And I've just upgraded the DVZ Shoutbox plugin and now it is not saving shouts on the home page! Dodgy 

I totally think it has something to do with these template differences, but how am I supposed to know what to change? For me, the language would be, "Look at the red. That is what your template is. See the green? That is what is SHOULD be. So change it manually and test."

You know. If that's indeed what it means. I have to admit to being totally confused now. And scared of bringing down my entire forum with a bad choice of changing things.

Any help on this red/green thing would be appreciated. (www.thesimsdaily.net)
Pages: 1 2