MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin causes 500 internal error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2015-10-28, 04:17 PM)Zaneman122 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-28, 03:57 PM)laie_techie Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried putting a different plugin in the directory to see if it's any plugin or just the one which causes the 500 error?

I tried opening the plugins page without any plugins, it still gives an error. Pretty sure it's just on Hostinger's end.

Mine works without plugins. Remove hello.php also. That works.
(2015-10-28, 04:26 PM)Sazze Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have ANY .htaccess file(s) in your plugins folder, perhaps?

I checked in "inc>plugins>" there is no .htaccess. Should there be?

Sometimes it will do this:

[Image: JbW2855.png]
(2015-10-28, 04:42 PM)Zaneman122 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-28, 04:26 PM)Sazze Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have ANY .htaccess file(s) in your plugins folder, perhaps?

I checked in "inc>plugins>" there is no .htaccess. Should there be?

Sometimes it will do this:

[Image: JbW2855.png]
Yeah that's just you refreshing too much. It does that. It shouldn't do that if you're not constantly reloading 'plugins'
You can also get the SQL error on shared hosting frequently because resources are shared between all websites on that server. This is particularly frequent when you use a free webhost rather than a paying one.
Soon I'm going to be paying for hosting, do you think if I were to buy hostinger the problem would be active? I mean they have money back guarantee so hopefully it works, if not I'm going to a new host.
The max user connections SQL error should go and in turn the internal error may go, if not we can troubleshoot but I definitely recommend upgrading to a paid host.
(2015-10-29, 09:07 PM)Ben C Wrote: [ -> ]The max user connections SQL error should go and in turn the internal error may go, if not we can troubleshoot but I definitely recommend upgrading to a paid host.

Yea, I'm going to hopefully upgrade soon. That Should get the job done.
Pages: 1 2