MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Attention
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
they are using 1.2.4 but they said to all turkish users "we are in 1.4 beta tester group and we use 1.4 beta on our website"

Site: http://www.mybbturkiye.com/index.php

[Image: b-1208-x.png]
[Image: b-1205-reco.png]
[Image: b-1206-d.png]
yuhhh!!!
They are not running 1.4 and we'll be contacting them about it.
A 'Turkish' person who regards copyright issues should never commit such a bad behaviour like them..
it doesn't even look like 1.4. I know a few features 1.4 will have and they don't have it.
I was curious as someone using one of that sites releases had an error with one of my themes so I downloaded the 1.2.5 package they have..., I was kinda surprised to see the bold statement in the install header and elsewhere stating MYBB TR powered by mybbturkiye.com. I was curious can you legally get away with releasing a package such as that? Just curious as I thought you couldn't. And yeah upon checking out the forum they have on the site.., i also noticed the 1.4 Beta in the header and footer and thought that was rather foolish as 1.4 beta hasn't been released to the public as far as I have heard.

Example of Powered by Statement in Install Logo and Board Logo:
[Image: logock0.th.gif]

Here is the 1.2.5 release package download:
1.2.5 Türkçe Buzul Paket Yükleyin
One thing after another, the Turkish prove again and again that they're irresponsible and cannot be trusted.

I might also mention that the site is in violation of our license for modifying the copyright
Can't you ban them from using mybb??
plusnettr Wrote:A 'Turkish' person who regards copyright issues should never commit such a bad behaviour like them..
True indeed though I see you are using Forum Türkçe Çeviri : KİNGW@LF-MTR for your
PlusNetTR Forumları 'Sizinle Büyüyen Paylaşım Ağı'
and that is from the same developer of 1.2.5 Türkçe Buzul Paket Yükleyin if not indeed the same package you are using.., or are you not and it just clearly looks as if you are? Sorry just kinda hard to believe your statement when you knock them for their sneaky ways yet use their script.
rcpalace Wrote:Can't you ban them from using mybb??

I think develepor can take their licence for mybbturkiye.com domain...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5