MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can Someone Help Me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi sorry for posting so many threads in a row but i really need help on how i would change the color of this area on users profilesĀ 

[Image: redqGi8.png]

Anyone?
Search for class post_author in your global.css and change the background colour set there. The default template has it as:

.post .post_author {
border-bottom: 1px solid #ccc;
border-top: 2px solid #ccc;
background: #f5f5f5;
padding: 5px;
overflow: hidden;
}
(2015-10-29, 12:58 AM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]Search for class post_author in your global.css and change the background colour set there. The default template has it as:

.post .post_author {
background: #f5f5f5;
}

thx ill try it now
To change that background color you have to edit the fieldset CSS style in theme global.css.
i did it and changed the color code for background to

.post .post_author {
	background: #2c2c2c;
}

But when i clicked on a user the area where it displays the userbars was stillĀ 

[Image: 8zMRJL9.png]

not the color code #2c2c2c / dark grey

(2015-10-29, 08:57 AM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]To change that background color you have to edit the fieldset CSS style in theme global.css.

do u mean do this

fieldset {
	padding: 12px;
	border: 1px solid #ddd;
	margin: 0;
	background: #2c2c2c;

(2015-10-29, 08:57 AM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]To change that background color you have to edit the fieldset CSS style in theme global.css.

It works thx do u no a way i could change the color of only the text in that 1 area?
Which color do you exactly want change? Font or background?
font as with the background color the font isnt visable
OK, could you make me a test account for your forum, maybe it will be better to add a new CSS class to that fieldset.
(2015-10-29, 09:57 AM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]OK, could you make me a test account for your forum, maybe it will be better to add a new CSS class to that fieldset.
I pm'd u the user and pass