MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sharree.com - Promote Your YouTube Channel & Videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2018-01-14, 04:35 PM)Michael2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Sharree has essentially went viral. it has grown thousands and thousands and thousands of members every month, sinse its inception.
Just amazing.

I don’t know about viral but I am glad about reaching 100k+ users. As of late we are getting around 300-400 daily signups and about 10k total monthly sign ups. I’d say it’s going pretty good  Big Grin
(2018-01-15, 12:45 AM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-01-14, 04:35 PM)Michael2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Sharree has essentially went viral. it has grown thousands and thousands and thousands of members every month, sinse its inception.
Just amazing.

I don’t know about viral but I am glad about reaching 100k+ users. As of late we are getting around 300-400 daily signups and about 10k total monthly sign ups. I’d say it’s going pretty good  Big Grin

You are inspiration, keep up the great work!
(2017-11-26, 08:56 PM)kawaii Wrote: [ -> ]Your website is available over TLS, but most of the assets are broken. Confused

Either you need to update your website to be TLS friendly, or redirect requests correctly so that people with browser plugins like HTTPS Everywhere don't just get a broken version of your website each time.

[Image: m0mZWRt.png]

Thanks. Little delayed but I've now switched to strictly Https connection. Should be fixed now.
Amazing looking site! Smile That really is incredible that you were able to do that with MyBB! Smile
Is this using Mybb? Can you share more details how you did? Amazing one
(2018-04-22, 04:04 PM)shinemo Wrote: [ -> ]Is this using Mybb? Can you share more details how you did? Amazing one

Installing XThreads and PHP Conditionals plugins give you a lot of freedom to create cool things with MyBB.
The Site looks amazing.. where can i find this theme i really liked it buddy?
(2018-11-24, 07:13 AM)umamatayaba Wrote: [ -> ]The Site looks amazing.. where can i find this theme i really liked it buddy?

This is his own custom made theme, but with the right motivation, you could do something cool.
I love the theme OMG you guys need to a similar or release a few free themes on here
This site is a perfect example of why Xthreads should be a core part of MyBB. Great job!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5