MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sharree.com - Promote Your YouTube Channel & Videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2019-06-20, 08:02 PM)erich199 Wrote: [ -> ]This site is a perfect example of why Xthreads should be a core part of MyBB. Great job!
Thank you. Yes, XThreads is amazing. You can use it to turn MyBB into pretty much anything.
(2015-12-31, 07:02 AM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]^ Thanks guys. Much appreciated.

I also enjoy the combination of simplicity and packed complexity of the site. Keep it up  Big Grin
(2019-07-23, 12:21 PM)HuffBarium Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-31, 07:02 AM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]^ Thanks guys. Much appreciated.

I also enjoy the combination of simplicity and packed complexity of the site. Keep it up  Big Grin

Thank you. I appreciate the kind words  Smile
I reaaally don't know why this is only 2 stars rated since possibly the most customized mybb ever, or at least the most customized that stills online. Actually was because Sharee exists that I discover that mybb could be way much more than a table wit hyperlinks and reading this theme was how I discover the php conditionals and xthreads, vital tools to my project even if don't know how to use their real power to make a Sharee alike.

I hope the site continue grow up to show that mybb is a good option for projects.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5