MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You / Like Plugin Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It works fine, but the image does not line up properly with the rest of the postbit buttons. It appears that the image itself does not have any white space below the button. I can't find how to edit the thank you button in the postbit template (no indicator of thank you.) Would someone be willing to assist?

Also, if possible, I eventually want the image to look uniform with the others. How would I create a custom button? I see that the others in postbit are not button images, rather they appear to be in css. Not really sure how to work with that. 

[Image: b0Ur4DC.png]

http://thelegendoforgonite.com 

Much appreciated!
Moved to Plugin Support.
You should ask in the support thread for this plugin. But, the button you can change in the thankyoulike_button_add template under the thankyou / like templates.

I just had a look now, the latest version of that plugin's button don't look like yours. It looks stock and lines up properly.

[Image: untitled.png]
Oh, silly me - I was using the old mybb mods website... Thanks for bringing that to my attention.
I installed the new version of the plugin and the image is correct! However, there are two of them, and the data in the top right of the post is duplicated as well. What have I gotten into lol.

[Image: MyQdVrR.png]
looks like you did not properly uninstall the one perhaps, now you have duplicate database entries.
Issue resolved - didnt uninstall before adding the new plugin. Had to reinstall the old then uninstall it. Thanks!