MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: login modal box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i want to get same function as mybb that modal box appears after clicking on login link and same session maintains on whole website including mybb also
You are using a custom theme? Have you tried it on the default theme?
(2015-10-30, 05:31 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]You are using a custom theme? Have you tried it on the default theme?

i have a default theme of mybb
and i want that modal box for another page of website not on forum page
i just want that login function so that user click on it and login modal box appears same as mybb and session maintains through out the website
ok, so you want another page to use the MyBB login. You need to define that page as in mybb and include global.php
(2015-10-30, 06:37 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]ok, so you want another page to use the MyBB login. You need to define that page as in mybb and include global.php

ok already did that , this is index.php
<?php
define('IN_MYBB', 1);
require_once ("../mybb/global.php");

?>

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
        <head>
                <title>Bootstrap 3</title>
                <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
                <link href = "css/bootstrap.min.css" rel = "stylesheet">
                <link href = "css/bootstrap.css" rel = "stylesheet">
                 <link href = "loginmodal.css" rel = "stylesheet">
        </head>
        <body>

<?php require 'header.php'; 

!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
        <head>
                <title>Bootstrap 3</title>
                <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
                <link href = "css/bootstrap.min.css" rel = "stylesheet">
                <link href = "css/bootstrap.css" rel = "stylesheet">
        </head>
        <body>

<div class = "navbar navbar-inverse navbar-static-top">
                        <div class = "container">

<a href = "index.php" class = "navbar-brand">ITStudent.in</a>

<button class = "navbar-toggle" data-toggle = "collapse" data-target = ".navHeaderCollapse">
                                        <span class = "icon-bar"></span>
                                </button>

<div class = "collapse navbar-collapse navHeaderCollapse">

<ul class = "nav navbar-nav navbar-right">

<li class = "active"><a href = "index.php">Home</a></li>

<li> <a href="../mybb/member.php?action=login" onclick="$('#quick_login').modal({ fadeDuration: 250, keepelement: true, zIndex: (typeof modal_zindex !== 'undefined' ? modal_zindex : 9999) }); return false;" class="login">Login</a></li>
above one is header.php
You may want to read Pavemens tutorial on how to use the portal page outside of document root.

What error is showing in console log when you look at your page?
(2015-10-30, 07:08 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]You may want to read Pavemens tutorial on how to use the portal page outside of document root.

What error is showing in console log when you look at your page?

can you give me the link and after clicking on login nothing is happening
(2015-10-30, 07:23 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.communityplugins.com/forum/sh...php?tid=46

thanks  
but i dnt want that [Image: smile.gif]
Hmm, but that is actually what you are trying to achieve.
Pages: 1 2