MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Pinkie---Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Vipsy,

This theme has been the subject of some discussion as we don't know what the original author, who holds the intellectual rights to the graphics, gradients and the old .css wants to do.

If no response from him is forthcoming in the next day or so, it will be released on MyBB Mods with full accreditation to chiefsaab, the original author, plus modified for v1.2.xx by lopalong etc...

So please be patient, one way or another you will get it; but there is a certain protocol that has to be observed before it can be re-released, Wink
Thanks a ton Dear !!
Thanks a billion times..
guys dont get so work up~~ i did a pm to him but no reply. Im able to use the theme on 1.2.XX its function just that some button or something is abit different. those can change as for my own preference. everything is remain the same~~~ dont get so work up pls~~~

pls one more things I dont copyright his things I just copy all the code and file from this theme file and I went in to my test mybb to copy those theme code over. I just want to make it so that it can use on 1.2.XX

thank u guys ^^
Noboby is getting worked up.. There is no restriction on anyone modifying just about anything for their own use.

Re-releasing it is another matter. Along with the extra buttons in the same style. Wink
Patience vipsy.

I believe Lopalong is offering to help you here.

You might try this link

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...022&page=2
Pages: 1 2