MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Pinkie---Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I found this theme very cool..But this is for 1.1.x
Im using 1.2.x ...is there any similar theme available for it ??? i searched but failed..
Can anyone help me ??
or it can be made compatible with 1.2.x also ?/
please all geniuses,reply fast im in desperate need..
Where is it? Confused
Yes, you haven't provided us with a screenshot or link to the theme you are talking about.....
this is the link of the thread in which pinkie is shown..

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=4022
er anyone know where can i get a copy of this in version 1.2.6
He is still an active member here. Did you PM him?
I did a while ago asking if he / she was still doing themes, and if not could I have the old ones, or permission to convert to v1.2xx And include him / her as the original author..

Didn't get an answer. Sad Sad

I can only suggest that if there are NO responses to others PM's, then the theme has been abandoned. There are also no conditions imposed on this theme... Read the docs. Wink

So I will convert it to 1.2.6 and add Chief Saab as the original Author. Toungue
Quote:I can only suggest that if there are NO responses to others PM's, then the theme has been abandoned. There are also no conditions imposed on this theme... Read the docs

Copyright does not require expressed conditions. It's automatic by law. When you create something you and you alone are the copyright holder. Abandoned requires 70 years I believe to take effect...and that's after the authors death.

http://www.ivanhoffman.com/expiration.html
Who said I was breaching copyright...

And it's 50 years.

But if you are American... They chop and change it to suit themselves.

And who say's that ChiefSaab created all of the graphics from scratch ???

If so why no © claim to the whole thing.. ??

Stop dogging me with your wealth of experience... Sad

The matter is between chiefsaab and myself to resolve this issue...
I dont know what is been discussed here but can anyone tell me where can i get the 1.2.x version of pinkie theme ??
please someone help me,it is vey urgent for me....
please..
Pages: 1 2