MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Export a theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can I export a theme. Currently, when I export, I get only an XML file. But when I download a theme from here, there are lot more files in it.
the xml file is all you need really. The other files you refer to may be documentation, screenshots or sometimes javascripts etc. Try importing the theme you exported and see if that works the way you want.
That's because they also include the images used as well as the custom editors, & jscripts.
Thanks. So if I simply use the XML file, I can replicate the theme modifications I made on another installation ?
It will be an exact replica. You will only need to add extras like images and jscrips like mentioned above, if required.
(2015-11-02, 02:47 PM)wizardaf Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. So if I simply use the XML file, I can replicate the theme modifications I made on another installation ?

Yes but if you added any external images/jscripts previously you will need to do so again.