MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Buying Custom Theme - 1.8.6 - for a writers guild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

I am seeing a custom theme for my large forum that is the following:
  • fits are mission in being a resource and yet a writers' guild at the same time.
  • Responsive design based on size of monitor.
  • Sidebar that's built into it. But, easily editable
  • Toggle to turn the sidebar off (can be a button or a coded as a profile field).
  • MyAlerts integration, that makes the Alerts very easy to notice/read.
  • Mobile support (hide sidebar, etc on mobile). 
  • Professionally Sleek
  • Two different color options: light & dark
  • I would strongly prefer the color options are two different skins, child skin is okay. No click and jquery loads the other colors. We'd like to add our own color schemes/holidays in the future. 
  • We have a current rollover menu that we'd like something very similar to be kept. 
  • Section in mini profile for awards/badges
  • Section in mini profile for our "sub groups" preferably under main group. If this can be ribbon appearance similar to XenForo it'd be a major plus! 
  • No floating objects that move with your view, like a floating userbar.
  • We do not mind jumping into templates and doing simple edits ourselves for like updating our sidebar, etc.
  • Avatars implemented into last poster would be bomb
  • Avatar with basic information at top of sidebar would be bomb too
  • Section for 4 affiliate icons in the header as "awards" to our amazing members. 
  • If you can tie in a writers guild & professional together, we will absolutely love you. 
  • Unbranded
If interested in taking a look around our site before you decide to do this and quote me a price feel free to PM.

Do not ask me to quote you a price, I will not. You must quote your own price. 

Thank you Big Grin