MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Invalid Avatar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I am not sure why or how this is happening but for some reason Most of the avatars on my site have stopped working. I have tried deactivating all of my plug ins but still nothing changes. I have tried making the size allowed bigger and still nothing. Every time I upload or link and Avatar I get the same response. Invalid file/ URL. Even when the size of the file is below the limit. The only ones that do work are the default avatars.

I really don't know how to fix this or where to even start. Any help is appreciated. Thank you very much.
(2015-11-04, 11:19 PM)Shura11 Wrote: [ -> ]or where to even start.

You can start by providing more info, e.g. board URL, MyBB version used, plugin list, ACP -> Tools & Maintenance -> File Verification results, etc.
Ah right sorry, I'm still really new to this so I'm not quite familiar with everything. I looked into the tools and maintenance tab and found this. 

[Image: 356bf686-b19a-4ffa-b8da-050715cb7ff8_zpsmslczhl0.png]

*Edit*
I managed to get it working again. Somehow the upload file was deleted. There are other missing files with the verification results but the site seems to be working again. Thank you.
Yep, the uploads directory being deleted would certainly cause that Wink. Glad you solved the issue!

Moved to General Support since this wound up being more of a support issue than something that should be in the bug reports forum.