MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to stop people upload attachments till i approve 'em?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys

How can i stop people to upload their attachment till i approve them? I've looked in Moderator Toolbox in Admin CP, i've enabled everything but registered user can still upload the attachments without my approvement!

What i want is simple rule that people can upload their attachments but will not display in post till i approve them. I've checked everywhere in admin CP.

What am i doing wrong?

Thanks Smile

Wesley
Currently there is no way to put attachments in a 'queue' when they're uploaded.
oh right? i'm very surprise Sad

thanks anyway Sad
wesley Wrote:oh right? i'm very surprise Sad

thanks anyway Sad
We don't think of every single possible feature Smile

Add it to http://ideas.mybboard.com and it might make it to a later edition of MyBB or someone might make a plugin for it.
Be aware that legally once you start to do this that you are taking responsibility for the files on the site.

Let's say that I get a virus because of a file you approved on the site...you would be legally liable. Let's say you approve a file that happens to be a copyright violation..again...because you approved it you will be legally responsible.
^^I don't allow uploads on my site because of that and because I'm limited on space so I don't want my users using it up Toungue LOL Only avatars are fine to be uploaded Toungue
If you edit all the forums on your board you can edit the option "Moderate New Attachments." You'll need to moderate the attachments either manually on each post, or you can view them in the Admin CP Moderation Queue.