MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Site upload emotions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Instead of having to use the FTP to upload emotions, it'll be good to just upload from your desktop and able to edit the name like; :troll:, >troll<, ^troll
Imagine a rogue admin abusing this feature on a large-scale forum uploading NSFW images in ACP, but what can't be abused now days.
It's debatable whether or not I support this.
(2015-11-05, 04:40 AM)Wage Wrote: [ -> ]Imagine a rogue admin abusing this feature on a large-scale forum uploading NSFW images in ACP, but what can't be abused now days.

But thats where, giving a restriction to Super Mod or another Admin comes in. The owner or the trusted person will set it up and no one can touch it other than the owner and that trusted Admin.
(2015-11-05, 04:40 AM)Wage Wrote: [ -> ]Imagine a rogue admin abusing this feature on a large-scale forum uploading NSFW images in ACP, but what can't be abused now days.

If you have an admin that you worry would ever do this, you're doing something horribly wrong.
(2015-11-05, 05:27 AM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]

If you have an admin that you worry would ever do this, you're doing something horribly wrong.

I couldn't agree more but unfortunately not all people are going to learn from another's mistake.
(2015-11-05, 04:44 AM)Superman_ Wrote: [ -> ]

But thats where, giving a restriction to Super Mod or another Admin comes in. The owner or the trusted person will set it up and no one can touch it other than the owner and that trusted Admin.

I'm aware, thanks.
This is something I've always wanted.
(2015-11-05, 04:18 PM)Starpaul20 Wrote: [ -> ]This is something I've always wanted.

a fully functioning upload system in the ACP?
Yeah you guessed it right an upload system for emoticons in ACP.
BUMP.