MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: After upgrading from an old version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After upgrading to the latest version from the version 1.4 or something which I couldnt really remember, everything else look fine except I would get error when trying to post.

This is the error msg.

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:1054 - Unknown column 'p.posthash' in 'where clause'Query:SELECT p.pid FROM mybb_posts p WHERE p.uid='2' AND p.fid='2' AND p.subject='Hello MUFCSG' AND p.message='Test' AND p.posthash='d3cc588731d59ce44d157277502ab8c6'
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.
can you log into forum admin panel and run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section ..
ignore files reported from install folder & its subfolders. Also ignore reported images.
you have to replace reported files from MyBB source files pack of your forum's version.
I could not access to the admin panel, it was a blank page after I key in the userid and pass
So should I just copy all the files from the source files pack since I could not see the admin page after i login?
Assuming the upgrade script was run successfully, replacing all the MyBB files with the new versions should fix the problem.
(2015-11-19, 07:18 AM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]Assuming the upgrade script was run successfully, replacing all the MyBB files with the new versions should fix the problem.

yes it was run successfully but  we cant post nor can I access to the admin panel to run the tools and verification. So what can be done? all the files from new version should be copied already but still it doesnt allow to post and had that error as reported.
thanks for the reply josh, no there is no posthash column
.m. just informed me that I have it backwards. At least one of the files is out of date and looking for a column that doesn't exist.

Sometimes FTP servers, for whatever reason, don't actually write things to the file system as they should, so I would try uploading them again.
specific file to upload? all?
^ in general, you have to replace newthread.php & newreply.php files
Pages: 1 2