MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't log in/out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ever since I've installed the Games Section mod, I've been having this problem, so maybe it's something paretje needs to help me with but everytime I click log out or someone else clicks login, the page just reloads and nothing happens. Is there any way to fix this or is it related to the plugin
Do you have your cookies set properly: [Wiki: Cookies] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
I have the same problem.But I hadnt before.Is there a solution for this.
buraq Wrote:I have the same problem.But I hadnt before.Is there a solution for this.

Tikitiki Wrote:Do you have your cookies set properly: [Wiki: Cookies] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

Tikitiki Wrote:
buraq Wrote:I have the same problem.But I hadnt before.Is there a solution for this.

Tikitiki Wrote:Do you have your cookies set properly: [Wiki: Cookies] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

I have tried all the instructions.But still there is problem.
If you think it's a problem with the mod, try deactivating it and try again.

Otherwise, you can give us your forum URL and the cookie settings you used in your admin cp. Maybe they're wrong.
If you've changed the cookie settings, you'll probably need to clear your cookies from your browser and sign in again to see if it fixes anything.