MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google adsense Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I created a google adsense account around 2 days ago and approved,

then I got a code from them to paste it on my site, so i pasted it on my mybb server which have cloudflare

the ad code was this

<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<!-- postbit -->
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
     style="display:inline-block;width:728px;height:90px"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-6419319963823078"
     data-ad-slot="2095011744"></ins>
<script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>

But When i run my forum after placing the code then also ads not coming Sad

and that code is becomeing this code

<script async data-rocketsrc="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js" type="text/rocketscript"></script>
<!-- postbit -->
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
     style="display:inline-block;width:728px;height:90px"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-6419319963823078"
     data-ad-slot="2095011744"></ins>
<script type="text/rocketscript">
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>
the rocketscript type added automatically, any idea how can i fix this ? and can see my ads back ?
Why dont you manually do that by editing your templates or by MyAdvertisements plugin.
i mean i paste a ad code which don't have rocket script tag but when i try to load my site then it comes automatically,but if I try to see my code where i pasted (i mean trying to see inside admincp) then its normal but when i try to see directly (by view source of firefox) then i see rocket script tag,
I guess its adding because of cloudflare...
then you need to disable cloudflare if it works then keep cloudflare disabled.
I Searched a bit and found a rocket loader option in cloudlfare and made it to run manually,now all codes are working fine but the we can't able to view the ads