MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread Mod Tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys

I have an area on my forum where threads are posted with content which they are asking for "approval". There is another area which is only viewable to my staff. 

I have already a tool which copies the thread into the staff area for "discussion", but I was wondering if I could add a reply to the NEW thread in the staff area saying "Please review", but leave a different message in the ORIGINAL thread? Smile

Cheers

Ash
Bump Smile Thanks
two possible solutions without using any plugins are...

1. using a custom mod tool - you can copy the thread to the staff area, leave a reply to the thread in the staff area and then send a PM to the thread author...

2. use two custom mod tool: one to copy the thread and leave reply in staff area, and another one to leave the reply in original thread...
(2015-11-08, 11:35 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]two possible solutions without using any plugins are...

1. using a custom mod tool - you can copy the thread to the staff area, leave a reply to the thread in the staff area and then send a PM to the thread author...

2. use two custom mod tool: one to copy the thread and leave reply in staff area, and another one to leave the reply in original thread...

Brilliant thanks! 

With the custom PM to the author, is there a possibility to add a link in the PM? Or

"An admin is reviewing your thread (link here) and will get back to you shortly."

Cheers Smile
i havent tried personally but i dont think you can add the thread link..