MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTabs Looks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want to change the look of my tabs on my forum. Here is my forum www.fadeforums.com and i want something like this with the icon http://prntscr.com/8zy0a6 and with this kind of look http://prntscr.com/8zy0dx or something of that sort. Thanks
theme work for you. You need a bits of CSS and html knowlege Toungue
(2015-11-07, 04:02 AM)expat Wrote: [ -> ]theme work for you. You need a bits of CSS and html knowlege Toungue

Do you think you would be able to help me? Im not the best with neither
You need FontAwesome to make it work.

<i class="fa fa-home"></i> Home
Where does that go?

bump anyone?
Anyone
Instead of copying Labrocca's forum, learn some coding and code yourself some decent looking tabs. That is what web development is about. Don't just copy, adapt and find your own style.
(2015-11-09, 03:36 AM)Ethodax Wrote: [ -> ]Instead of copying Labrocca's forum, learn some coding and code yourself some decent looking tabs. That is what web development is about. Don't just copy, adapt and find your own style.

Copy labroccas forum? How am i copying his forum? Yes i am learning but i need to release it until i do...
(2015-11-09, 03:57 AM)Whiteout Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-11-09, 03:36 AM)Ethodax Wrote: [ -> ]Instead of copying Labrocca's forum, learn some coding and code yourself some decent looking tabs. That is what web development is about. Don't just copy, adapt and find your own style.

Copy labroccas forum? How am i copying his forum? Yes i am learning but i need to release it until i do...

I am just saying, I would learn to code and teach yourself. Making your own style is the best way to attract users.
(2015-11-09, 04:16 AM)Ethodax Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-11-09, 03:57 AM)Whiteout Wrote: [ -> ]

I am just saying, I would learn to code and teach yourself. Making your own style is the best way to attract users.

Well yeah im not asking for another forums style. I just need a style until i learn
Pages: 1 2