MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Full twitch emotes support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Made a php script (low quality) that converts all (38k+) of twitch emotes to MyCode.

Normal emotes can be acceses with their normal code such as : "Kappa"

Subscriber only emotes need to be surrounded with colons ":sum1g:"

https://github.com/iNilo/MyBBTwitchEmotes

Just wanted to post it here, so people know this exist.
Not going to try this out, because I have just added some emotes the old school way, but thanks for making this.

I am sure someone will make good use of this.
It's really hard to do it. Can you post any step-by-step tutorial with screenshots?
I'll take a look at creating a simple plugin for this later which automatically adds all the MyCodes when activated and removes them all when deactivated.
(2016-02-17, 09:57 AM)nth Wrote: [ -> ]I'll take a look at creating a simple plugin for this later which automatically adds all the MyCodes when activated and removes them all when deactivated.

That would also be okay and how about since there are 38k's of Kappa's how about a user shall choose which one he'll use
38k Kappa's? Where did you get that figure from?
there is 38k twitch emotes, not kappa's... and he doesn't need to put all of them, just the most important/used twitch emotes tbh.
Hey guys, I'm sorry for the slight necro, but I have absolutely no idea how to get this up and running Toungue

I know how to install normal plugins and MyCodes, but I don't know what to do with this plugin.

I'd appreciate the help guys!

-Teal