MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: All skinners & Themers view this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was curious to know I may create a website where mybb skinners and themers can submit there skins etc.. This will give there themes more exposure etc. Im just curious of how many people would submit there skins plesae let me know Thanks
hitboy Wrote:I was curious to know I may create a website where mybb skinners and themers can submit there skins etc.. This will give there themes more exposure etc. Im just curious of how many people would submit there skins plesae let me know Thanks

Greetings Hitboy...,

Well it does totally depend on your site guidelines and such. But yeah if you had a quality site on the up and up then of course I would submit skins..., though I may ask are you opening this up for free skins or paid skins?

Though I may ask why are you hoping to sell these in your sig?

Quote:Domains for sale!!
mybbskins.com
mybbskin.com

Wouldn't it be wiser to keep both and redirect one to the other and set up shop on one for this skins/themes site or even use one for a dev serv and one for a actual public site?
yea thats what i was going to do with them or sell them lol anyhow I guess it could be free and paid skins but I suppose it just depends... Im not much of an designer... so Im not sure what im doing yet lol
This is why I opened MyBB Themes. Toungue

I might, then I might not. Depends on how busy I am. Wink
Im a really good designer i would say..

UGNstudios.com/Forums (it took me couple of hours to edit everything here still working on it)

Theugn.com and Theugn.com/community

Both sites are mine and i designed both of them. I was thinking of opening a MyBB and other boards skin site and hire some Designers.

If anyone is interested then E-mail me. [email protected] or [email protected]