MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Force to enter new profile fields
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have created new profile fields and they are shown on postbit. I would like to push users to enter the new fields because nobody enters with my anouncements. Is it possible to push them and not to let them write or read the posts without finishing their profile fields
Make it required upon registration. Your current members would then be forced to update that info if they ever went to change anything in their profile.

For those that are ignoring your requests to update? You might consider moving them into a new group where their access is limited until they do it! Big Grin
It is required on registration and without filling them they can not register.

It is very hard to follow 3000 users and move them to another group.

What I need for the previous registerded users is push them and not to let them write or read the posts without finishing their profile fields and informing them with a popup window directing to user cp
May be an alert on top of the page to tell them that there is some required fields that they have not fill? I think that would be cool.
I've send PM to all but still most of them ignores