MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Why wont you add in a builtin Paid usergroup (subscription) Setting ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just why wont you ?

MyBB is the Best Forum Software even better then vBulletin in my opinion and yet it doesn't have a paid subscriptions setting ???
because its free? they are not here to make you rich LOL
Everything is clearly stated here:
http://community.mybb.com/announcement-34.html
(2015-11-13, 09:45 AM)expat Wrote: [ -> ]because its free? they are not here to make you rich LOL

Is SMF , Dupal , AEF ETC paid ?
(2015-11-14, 01:20 PM)Demoncious Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-11-13, 09:45 AM)expat Wrote: [ -> ]because its free? they are not here to make you rich LOL

Is SMF , Dupal , AEF ETC paid ?

Yeah all are free and open source.
I actually agree that there's nothing that would disallow such feature from going core, it's one of the most requested features I've seen through my journey with MyBB Smile
(2015-11-13, 11:19 AM)Adriano Wrote: [ -> ]Everything is clearly stated here:
http://community.mybb.com/announcement-34.html

The answer is all in that link, and I see the point of why NOT to include in core.
I wouldn't like to see it core, but there's a possibility of it becoming an official plugin if there's enough demand and there's somebody willing to take it on and support it fully.
(2015-11-14, 10:03 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't like to see it core, but there's a possibility of it becoming an official plugin if there's enough demand and there's somebody willing to take it on and support it fully.

I already have MyProfile 2.0 for MyBB 2.0, a chat plugin and I'd be glad to give this a go Smile
(2015-11-15, 09:05 AM)TheGarfield Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-11-14, 10:03 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't like to see it core, but there's a possibility of it becoming an official plugin if there's enough demand and there's somebody willing to take it on and support it fully.

I already have MyProfile 2.0 for MyBB 2.0, a chat plugin and I'd be glad to give this a go Smile

connect it to something like Newpoints then