MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registration Non Responsive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I'm writing because I'm having an odd issue on my forum, which is here:

http://www.spacegamejunkie.com/forums/member.php

For some reason, when a user tries to register, clicking the "Submit Registration!" button does nothing. Already registered users are able to login and post as normal, but for some reason registration doesn't work.

This happened on 1.8.5 and, after upgrading to 1.8.6, it still occurs.

I did recently migrate to another server on my host, but that doesn't seem to have affected any other portion of the forum's functionality.

Any help would sorely be appreciated. Thank you so much.
could you run a file verification from ACP >> Tools and Maintenance >> File Verification.. ignore any errors related to images and install folder.. please report other errors, if any, here...

also provide the list of plugins used on the forums... and does this problem occur on all themes...
Does this happen on the default Theme (MyBB default)? In your registration page you have a js error.

Uncaught ReferenceError: regValidator is not defined
(2015-11-14, 05:55 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]could you run a file verification from ACP >> Tools and Maintenance >> File Verification.. ignore any errors related to images and install folder.. please report other errors, if any, here...

also provide the list of plugins used on the forums... and does this problem occur on all themes...

Thank you! Apparently it found nothing!

Quote:Congratulations! No corrupt files have been found on your installation.