MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum looks werid when re-sizeing the screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UGNstudios.com/Forums

When u re-size the window everything is all messed up, writings go to the wrong tables and it looks like a mess ? help Sad
Not even when you resize the page, it just looks messy and i don't know what to do
It looks worse when you log in.. everything is messed up Sad someone help please
I want my forum too look like http://aaspforum.com/ see when u make the screen smaller, re size it it stays still. Mine just moves around.
Firstly, please do not post three times in a row in less than 5 hours. If nobody has answered your post in 24 hours you may post again. If you want to add something to your post you can use the Edit button.

Your forum is using a "relevant" container width (70%) which will change as the browser window is made smaller / larger. You will need to set it to something absolute like 700px. You can do this in the Theme Manager.
Alright i tried to do it but it just will fix some places, plus i've installed new features and it still does that. Could you please tell me how to and from where to fix it ? thanks