MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sub-Forums not aligned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://i.imgur.com/4jyKJkz.png as you can see there its not aligned. The last post is under amount of threads and its shortened. How do i fix this?
Could you post an url to that forum page?
(2015-11-16, 03:09 PM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]Could you post an url to that forum page?

http://www.lightforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=82 there you go
OK, thx....you have to edit the theme template "forumdisplay_subforums" a little bit...there is a table column too much
(2015-11-16, 03:18 PM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]OK, thx....you have to edit the theme template "forumdisplay_subforums" a little bit...

Im not the best with it and cant spot what is causing it
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="5" align="center"><strong>{$lang->sub_forums_in}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="tcat" width="2%">&nbsp;</td>
<td class="tcat" width="59%"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_forum}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="7%" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_threads}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="7%" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_posts}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="15%" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_lastpost}</strong></span></td>
</tr>
{$forums}
</table>
<br />

If you dont mind are you able to help me with something else after this?
Try this please:
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="4" align="center"><strong>{$lang->sub_forums_in}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="tcat" width="68%"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_forum}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="10%" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_threads}/{$lang->forumbit_posts}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="20%" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_lastpost}</strong></span></td>
</tr>
{$forums}
</table>
<br />
(2015-11-16, 03:28 PM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]Try this please:
<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="4" align="center"><strong>{$lang->sub_forums_in}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="tcat" width="68%"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_forum}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="10%" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_threads}/{$lang->forumbit_posts}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="20%" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_lastpost}</strong></span></td>
</tr>
{$forums}
</table>
<br />

Thanks, it worked can i contact you for 1 more thing that i need help with?
[Image: OsMt42v.png]

No idea why this is happening. Template Carbon 

I can give you link to my forum (http://hsrsquad.com/) but the forums affected by this are in hidden from view (sensitive data there). 

The problem shows only on these forums - WHY not on others? 

How to fix it?