MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Security question option disappeared
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone!

After upgrade mybb from 1.6 to 1.8 security question option in configuration panel doesn't exist.
See attachement.
[attachment=35558]
What's wrong?
did you had the security question plugin enabled prior to the upgrade...
Yes. But I've disabled it before upgrade.
(2015-11-18, 07:38 AM)vovas Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. But I've disabled it before upgrade.

and did you uninstall the plugin after the upgrade...

could you run a file verification from ACP >> Tools and Maintenance >> File Verification.. ignore errors related to install folder and any images and furnish the other errors if any...

and check in ACP >> Users & Groups >> Admin Permissions, if the permission to access security questions are enabled for your id..
(2015-11-18, 09:46 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]and did you uninstall the plugin after the upgrade...
I deleted it.
(2015-11-18, 09:46 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]could you run a file verification from ACP >> Tools and Maintenance >> File Verification.. ignore errors related to install folder and any images and furnish the other errors if any...
As I see after check: Congratulations! No corrupt files have been found on your installation.
(2015-11-18, 09:46 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]and check in ACP >> Users & Groups >> Admin Permissions, if the permission to access security questions are enabled for your id..

Nice!
[attachment=35567]
Now it's works! Thanks!