MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Dedicated Server Issues; Webserver Won't Start [Hiring]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I run a forum titled UgLounge.com, as well as three Minecraft servers which also run on the same machine. My system's administrator [person who handled nitty gritty technical work], has retired and this leaves me in a bit of a jam. My dedicated server is through SoYouStart [a derivative of OVH], and it recently started experiencing data corruption issues [or so it seems]. I rebooted the remote server, but upon reboot none of the services came back online. Web server didn't seem to want to start [Apache2], and the Minecraft servers of course stayed offline as well.

I'm looking for someone who has knowledge of working with SSH and remote servers to help me get this issue straightened out. I'm willing to give this person access to the panels as well as SSH to help straighten out the matter. I would also be willing to pay someone for their services in regards to this matter.

It is kind of a large matter so it is urgent I get things back on track, and I need the help of someone more knowledgeable than I in this regard.

You can reach me here via this thread or PM, as well as these methods:
Email: [email protected]
Cellular Text: 570 710 5836
Moved to R/S/J.
Issue resolved.