MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Going To Write An Artical For The Admin Zone... What Should The Name Be?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its going to be about MyBB and one day becoming a widely used software. I was thinking a few and they are...

- The Days Of vB Ending...

- vBulletin, IPB, Now MyBB

- Dawn Of New Bulletin Boards...

- The Futute Of BB's Is Here!

If you dont like those then come up with your own. I am really wanting to do a good job on this. Spread the word about MyBB...

I have made the artical and have subbmited it. I hope people like it as i've enjoyed writing it. Big Grin

As soon as they publish it i'll link the forum to it. I really had a great time listing reasons why to switch... Big Grin
if you are going to talk about "vB ending" then i doubt they'd accept your article.
Erm... I doubt the days of vBulletin are coming to an end. I'm glad you like MyBB, but let's be honest; it still isn't as good as vB yet. It has the potential, but let's at least wait until Gold. After all, why would you want to advertise a BBS now that still has a fair amount of bugs in it?
I changed what its going to be about. Its a review. Kinda has the feeling I thinks its better. But I didnt name any names of BB's.
Its spelled Article dude.. Toungue
Oh! Now I look stupid... Well i'll go into a corrnor and keep saying "Shame On You" over and over.... Toungue