MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: JAMPS Black & Red V2 Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, everyone. Does anybody know how to change the URL from the buttons of the footer? Because I can't find the template to modify. I went to the footer template but found nothing. 
PD: sorry for bad english.
(2015-11-22, 04:19 AM)BranimirFazzari Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, everyone. Does anybody know how to change the URL from the buttons of the footer? Because I can't find the template to modify. I went to the footer template but found nothing. 
PD: sorry for bad english.

I am assuming you are talking about where the MyBB copyright is, so this is how you can change it.

AdminCP --> Templates and Style --> Templates --> (Select your theme) options, Expand --> Click footer --> Click footer again ---> That is the code.
Nevermind, solved it by inspecting element with Chrome. Thank you!!
Hello @BranimirFazzari not remember exactly now, but if the code is not in the footer templates, is in the index, in any case leaves an image indicating which is the code that you refer so I say more accurately
--------------------------------
Hola @BranimirFazzari no recuerdo exacto en este momento, pero el código si no esta en las plantillas footer, esta en el index, en todo caso deja una imagen indicando cual es el código al que te referís así te digo de forma mas exacta
(2015-11-23, 06:40 AM)XEDE Wrote: [ -> ]Hello @BranimirFazzari not remember exactly now, but if the code is not in the footer templates, is in the index, in any case leaves an image indicating which is the code that you refer so I say more accurately
--------------------------------
Hola @BranimirFazzari no recuerdo exacto en este momento, pero el código si no esta en las plantillas footer, esta en el index, en todo caso deja una imagen indicando cual es el código al que te referís así te digo de forma mas exacta

Yes, found it in the index template, but thanks anyway!