MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Blank Index
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey!

I have recently installed MyBB and I have been having an issue. I received a blank index page, so I looked it up and tried redownloading and reinstalling, and I received the same exact problem. Some Assistance would be great.

Thank you in advance.
Please provide a forum url. Are other pages loading?
The admin control panel is seemingly working.
/link
Check in your ftp for files in the forum root. Where is the index.php file? Take a screenshot of the contents relative to the admin folder.
Its a bit hard to see Smile Ok, where did you download the package from? Dont use softaculous etc, use the mybb package.
(2015-11-22, 08:34 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Its a bit hard to see Smile Ok, where did you download the package from? Dont use softaculous etc, use the mybb package.

Yep, I downloaded the software twice from the downloads section of this website.
Can you get to any other mybb pages?What about the portal.php? contact.php?

No,nothing.

What are you running on? Apache ? Do you have a htaccess anywhere that is rewriting? Have you contacted your host?
(2015-11-22, 08:43 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Can you get to any other mybb pages?What about the portal.php? contact.php?

None of those work either.
see above, time to ask the host.
Pages: 1 2