MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Business Blue theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Business Blue theme is compatible with MyBB 1.2.x by FirefoxWiz

Installation
=========================
1. Upload the included images to your ./images directory
2. In the Admin CP import the included theme XML file
3. View it in your User CP

License
=========================
You may use and modify this theme to your likings, but redistributing a modified version for download is prohibited, unless you have my explicit written permission.
You may not remove or change my copyright from the footer of this theme's templates.

Download Link

Comments are welcome.
i dont like the new post/no new post buttons however i do like the rest of the theme with the exception of the headr although i suppose that would be changed by each user anyway
this one it's realy great one Smile I like it.. thnx Firefoxwiz keep up Smile
imho you should consider making the background for body white...
Lookin good FireFox.., though yeah you should change the background color to either white, blue or orange to flow with the theme.., as that dark grey is bugging me.., just my thought.., but keep up the good work.., I know the community appreciates it. Toungue
Great job as always... Thanks for sharing! I may use this one for my forum or maybe not... I have to register on your forum to download it.
Thanks for the comments. I'll consider changing the background, Labrocca.

@Jaysun, I'm glad I could share it! Registering and making a few posts is a small price for the theme. Wink
Yeah... I just don't have time to be part of another forum. I don't get to post on this one like I want too.
Nice theme i like the rounded corners
Thanks, glad you like it. Smile
Pages: 1 2