MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BlueNooB_Theme_1.2.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BlueNooB Theme For MyBB Forum Software

Designed by: Vintagedaddyo
Designed by: SloDesignz

Theme Built on MyBB versions 1.2.5 and 1.2.6
================================================================================

Here is a screenshot:

[Image: bluenoobscreenshotqm5.th.jpg]

Live Example can be found at:

http://www.slodesignz.com/forum/index.php

Scroll to the bottom of page and select what theme you want to see via "Quick Theme"

================================================================================
Theme Installation:

1.) After downloading the Theme unpack it (with WinRAR for example)

2.) Upload contents of "images" into your forums image folder.

3.) Go to the Admin Control Panel under Themes > Select Import Theme

4.) Search for the XML File titled "BlueNooB-theme.xml" in the theme folder
found on your computer and click the Button "Import Theme" this will upload
the file from your computer to your forum.

5.) Now have fun with your forum!

===============================================================================
Theme Copyright License:
===============================================================================

You may not remove or change the MyBB copyright nor the Designed by SloDesignz statement in the footer of this theme's templates. You may use and modify this theme to your personal likings, but redistributing a modified version for download is prohibited, unless you have my explicit written permission though you are allowed to redistribute a copy that has not been modified.

Thanks,

~ Vintagedaddyo
Nice looking theme... Thanks for sharing!
Jaysun Wrote:Nice looking theme... Thanks for sharing!

Greetings Jaysun..,

Thanks, I am honoured and glad that you like it.
Your welcome!
Theme looks nice but.. the buttons above the header there messed up iv got a smaller screen and they are all over the place the same with the other pro themes aswell. Is there anyway to resolve it?
thankx but please try soliving the proplem
its a very good style i haver ever seen 4 mybb

but you should make a header

plaese man maker ah haeder

and in postbit it shloud be a space between find and edit buttons
Jag100 Wrote:Theme looks nice but.. the buttons above the header there messed up iv got a smaller screen and they are all over the place the same with the other pro themes as well. Is there anyway to resolve it?

Well I don't have a small screen to test with.., but you could try changing the slogan text size and or length in header.., you also could try changing logo size in header also you could try removing the downloads and rules tab in header to allow for more space.

Another trick you could try is setting minimum page container width:

Page Container (Customized in this style) to something like this:

min-width:800px;

I will look into a more positive fix later this evening..., it may have to be a fixed width solution or something like that. I am sorta swampped at the moment.