MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Message that won't go away on my Index Page.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Basically one of the admins put a user as awaiting activation which is stupid, but i activated the user and i thought it would resolve this message, but now it won't go away and no users need activated, please help. Thanks in advance
[Image: 89bf1e6c4d9a96954ef1c46ebbc60ebf.png]
If the notifications are too pesky for your liking you can disable it.

Admin CP > Configuration > Settings > Login and Registration Options > Awaiting Activation Notification > Set to No
(2015-11-24, 09:33 AM)Wage Wrote: [ -> ]If the notifications are too pesky for your liking you can disable it.

Admin CP > Configuration > Settings > Login and Registration Options > Awaiting Activation Notification > Set to No

Thank you for this lol. I had set it to instant activation already but the activation message was annoying even thought the user was activated already.

Thanks Wage!
(2015-11-24, 09:48 AM)Swifter Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-11-24, 09:33 AM)Wage Wrote: [ -> ]If the notifications are too pesky for your liking you can disable it.

Thank you for this lol. I had set it to instant activation already but the activation message was annoying even thought the user was activated already.

Thanks Wage!

No problem bud.