MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'sid' at row 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all!

Tearing my hair out this morning! I'm getting the failure :

1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'sid' at row 1

[attachment=35589]

This is when I try and activate the 'My Advertisements' plug in. I am posting in this general section first, as I cannot believe its the plug in itself.

1) It's the latest version of the plugin but I have tried other versions too.
2) I have this plugin in running on several other of my forums and never had a problem.
3) This is on a fresh MyBB 1.8.6 install : vwt6forum.co.uk
4) It's a brand new fresh MySQL database
5) It's installed with the same provider I use for all of my hosting.

After re-installing the plugin, the forum and recreating the database six times, I turn to you.

Any thoughts?

Phil
I installed the plugin on my test server successfully. Don't have ads to test them with though.

http://mods.mybb.com/view/my-advertisements

What value do you have for the setting User ID ? Do you have a value set ?

It's a 1.6 plugin, you have to change the compatibility value to 1.8
Have installed it a hundred times recently. Never understood that userID / value bit.

Can you explain it?

>> The latest versions are 1.8 compatible. I run a few different release versions and they all work fine - apart from this new one.

Think its the latest version on MySQL that my provider is using, as a couple more of my older plugins are failing to with similar errors.
Don't make use of this plugin, but the integer value is just the user ID value that installed the plugin it appears. you can change it to another user ID if you want.
see replies here
Quote:you may have to modify code in plugins to replace referred '' value with '0' for sid
.M., nice to see you again.

It's bloody worked!

Thanks Ask & .M.

You guys are the best