MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Make "Registrations Today" in Admin Console a LINK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It  would be very useful for the "X Registrations Today" in MyBB > Home > Dashboard to be a link that does the equivalent of the Find Users page.

I want to lookup new registrations for checking IP of spammers, or suspected spammers, but there is no easy way it seems to get recent registrations from the Admin console. So it seems like I have to go through Find Users, because the "table" view for Users is not sortable (which would have let me sort on Registered Date, for example). So it seems I have to use Find Users, which does a POST so I don't have a URL to bookmark for eg "registered in the last 3 days". Thus repeating that same actions every day when I just want to have access to the last registrations from Admin console.

PS: Also may I suggest a sensible default for Results per page in the Find Users page, other than zero? I think it would make the process of searching for users a bit quicker and convenient.
I totally agree!