MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL error on EZGallery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trying to test out the ezgallery plugin on my test board before deciding to use it on a live site and upon upload of all the files I get this error when I go to the plugin page to activate it.

The zip containing all the files does NOT have a readme or instructions on install. I figured it was going to be easy.

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1146 - Table 'c2_1800.mybb_gallery_settings' doesn't exist
Query:
    SELECT value FROM mybb_gallery_settings WHERE variable = 'gallery_version' 
exactly which version of ezgallery plugin you are trying ?
there are 2 ezgallery.php files - one should be in plugins folder and the other at the forum's root folder
I uninstalled all the files for now and it seems to have "corrected" the problem.

(2015-11-27, 03:30 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]exactly which version of ezgallery plugin you are trying ?
there are 2 ezgallery.php files - one should be in plugins folder and the other at the forum's root folder

I got the file from the plugins download here on the Mybb site. says: ezGallery_#1_dev

I didn't see any other downloads for it. If you have a link I'd appreciate it.

And yes, there are 2 ezgallery.php files where you said they should be.

To be sure I just uploaded them again and I get the same error. I probably have the wrong version then?
above referred version (ezGallery_#1_dev) is the latest available version.

if you have server error log at the web host control panel then check it for the exact cause of the error