MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Verification email wont send.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so basicly the title tells everything im using the php thing and it wont send a verification email. Please help

anyone?

NOTE: nothing in spam and i didnt setup the forums well technicly i did but i didnt configure stuff like email verification it used to work until we put the forums on my dedi running xampp
Check spam folder and were any configs made to the file
nothing in spam and i didnt setup the forums well technicly i did but i didnt configure stuff like email verification it used to work until we put the forums on my dedi running xampp
Check what email you have set for the administration email.. go to ACP>>Configuration>>>Site Details>>>Admin email, set that as your email you want. Make sure your contact email and admin email are the same, also make sure the Mail Settings (found in config) are set to PHP. This works for me.
bumps
How is it configured to send emails? Do you use PHP to send email or an external sendmail type program? Do other emails from MyBB get sent?
PHP i thought i mentioned it Toungue
OK. Is it only registration emails that don't get sent? Do notifications of new replies to subscribed threads get sent?
Ok they won't receive emails make it where they don't receive email but need admin activiation until you fix it

Set the contact as the admin email
Pages: 1 2